So I have been laying low on the internet in recent weeks. Sporadic attendance on my assorted forums ... almost non-existant posts on the blog ... minimal attendance to my poor neglected characters in World of Warcraft. If you ever wondered why, here is your explanation.
This is my computer desk/workspace as of this morning.
I mean, how much time would YOU want to spend there? And I sit here a lot, but I just can't get anything done, aside from some lurking. And that's no fun. So this morning I applied myself. I got two big green garbage bags and went to it. And I'm feeling MUCH happier now.
Yes, I have a super classy monitor-lifter-upper, I know.
That ziploc bag on my table beside my desk is some sock yarn and associated recipe, all ready to go. I'm going to do "Emily's Socks" from 2-at-a-time socks by Melissa Morgan-Oakes, modified for grown up sizes in this yarn.

It looks great! Expect a package soon...it's in the mail as of today!
ReplyDelete